Introductory Guide for New or Prospective Students
Timeframes and Student Assistance
Each of our courses are comprised of two to four modules and are expected to take between 40 to 60 hours, as noted below:
- Using the Internet as an Investigative Research Tool: 4 Modules - 40 to 60 Hrs
- Introduction to Intelligence Analysis: 2 Modules - 40 Hrs
- Criminal Intelligence Analysis: 2 Modules - 40 to 50 Hrs
- Strategic Intelligence Analysis: 2 Modules - 40 to 50 Hrs
- Open Source Intelligence for Financial Investigators: 4 Modules - 40 to 60 Hrs
All students have one year from the date of enrolment to complete each of the above courses.
Each course contains an interactive student forum where discussion is encouraged between instructors and students, ensuring that assistance is always available and providing a “virtual classroom” experience.
A personal course instructor will be allocated to each student and will be available at all times via email, telephone, or Skype to assist with any questions or problems.
If you would like more information about the estimated time commitment or student assistance, please email email@example.com.